- 64% fat spread with buttermilk
- For more information, please visit www.dairycrest.co.uk
- Clover knows that we are all looking for healthier and balanced diet options that still taste great**. So, why not make Clover part of your family meal time?
- Clover is committed to Sustainable Palm Oil. For more information please visit the Dairy Crest corporate website.
- - Simply made with buttermilk
- - Absolutely no artificial ingredients
- - Half the saturated fat of butter
- - 64% fat spread
- - Perfect for spreading, cooking, baking, freezing and frying on a low to medium heat
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- * MSU Research 2016, Base: Spreads Consumers, Overall Liking, Comparison of top leading spreads (volume sales Sept'17). Data also using predicted liking score
- ** Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Clover spread has a delicious buttery taste and no artificial ingredients.
- This lovely tub of Clover is simply made with buttermilk, but has only half the saturated fat of butter and absolutely no artificial ingredients. Clover is the best tasting spread*, making it perfect to add flavour to your family meals: on toast at breakfast, spread on sandwiches in lunchboxes, melted over vegetables and potatoes and even in cakes.
- Simply made with buttermilk
- Absolutely no artificial ingredients
- Half the saturated fat of butter
- 64% fat spread
- Perfect for spreading, cooking, baking, freezing and frying on a low to medium heat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500g
Vegetable Oils in varying proportions (Sustainable Palm, Rapeseed), Buttermilk (20%), Water, Salt, Natural Flavouring, Colour (Carotenes)
Keep refrigerated below 5°CFor Best Before: See Side
Lid. Plastic - Widely Recycled Tub. Plastic - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Dairy Crest,
- Walsingham Drive,
- Bermuda Park,
- CV10 7RG.
- If you've got any questions feel free to get in touch, we'd love to hear from you
- Clover Careline 0800 783 7293
- Freepost DAIRY CREST
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||2414kJ / 587kcal|
|of which saturates||22.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||28g|
|of which polyunsaturates||11.7g|
|of which sugars||1g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019