Tesco Lambs Hearts
- Energy1133kJ 272kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 944kJ (227kcal)
- Lamb Hearts
Temperature: 350°F, Gas 4, 180°C
Instructions: Remove all packaging.Rinse under cold water, dry and trim.Stuff whole hearts with a mixture of breadcrumbs, fried onions, garlic and seasoning.Braise in stock in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 2 hours..
Instructions: Remove all packaging.
- Amend 350°F to Fan 160°C
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit
United KingdomNew Zealand
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Use within one month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 7176 EC
|Typical Values||100g cooked contains||120g cooked contains|
|Energy||944kJ (227kcal)||1133kJ (272kcal)|
|Iron||31.4mg (224% of NRV)||37.7mg (269% of NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016