Schwartz Tikka Curry Spice 85G
- Tikka Curry Spice Blend
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- A medium-heat blend of ground spices including ginger and roasted coriander seed, combined with garlic and coriander leaf. Ideal for Chicken Tikka and Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Chilli rating - 2
- No hydrogenated fat, artificial colours or flavours, added preservatives or MSG
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 85g
Potato Starch, Garlic Powder (18%), Ginger (18%), Salt, Cardamom, Roasted Ground Coriander (4%), Ground Cinnamon (Cassia), Honey Powder (contains Wheat), Nutmeg, Roasted Cumin, Turmeric, Cayenne Pepper, Coriander Leaf (2%), Cloves, Colour (Paprika Extract)
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Our recipe...
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbs Schwartz Tikka Curry Spice Blend
- 3 tbs light olive oil
- 100g (4oz) Greek yoghurt
- 450g (1lb) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 25g (1oz) butter, melted
- 1. Whisk lemon juice, Tikka Spice Blend, oil and yoghurt. Add chicken and coat thoroughly. Cover and leave to marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or for best results overnight.
- 2. Remove from the refrigerator and allow to return to room temperature for half an hour before cooking.
- 3. Pre-heat grill to medium, thread chicken onto skewers and grill for 4 minutes on each side.
- 4. Mix the left over marinade with the melted butter and brush chicken generously with the mixture. Grill for a further 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is charred and cooked through.
- Serves 2-4
- Why not try...
- Making a creamy Chicken Tikka Masala, using chopped tomatoes, double cream, Schwartz Tikka Curry Spice Blend and cooked Chicken Tikka pieces.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- No added preservatives or MSG
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Please get in touch with Consumer Services at:
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Freephone 0800 030 4209
85 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016