Simple Kind To Skin Exfoliating Face Wipes 25 Pack
- Control shine and refresh your skin with the Simple Kind to Skin Exfoliating Cleansing Wipes! When our skin feels happy and clear it can give us a little boost; cleansing is the first step in any great skincare routine, and is even more effective when the product we use matches with our skin's needs. If you're looking to gently absorb excess oil with your choice of cleanser, our Kind to Skin Exfoliating Wipes are on hand to help and are a perfect blend of ingredients to gently remove dead skin cells and help to keep your skin revived and revitalised. Perfect for even sensitive skin!
- Our Simple Kind to Skin Exfoliating Cleansing Wipes are ideal for getting rid of the dirt and impurities that build up on the skin during the day, or whilst we sleep. Our Kind to Skin Exfoliating Wipes are great to use alongside our Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser to provide the long lasting shine control we seek out for our oily skin. Like all of our products, it contains no artificial perfume or colour, and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin.
- Simple Cleansing Face Wipes offer the ultimate in cleansing convenience. Ideal for removing make up as part of your daily skincare routine or freshening up after the gym, our Exfoliating Kind to Skin Facial Wipes are a perfect blend of multi vitamins and skin loving ingredients to remove dead skin cells and keep your skin revived and revitalised. Simple face wipes are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. When your skin's happy and fresh faced, you feel healthier and happier too.
- Our philosophy is simple. We never use artificial perfume, colour or harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. Settle for only our purest possible skin loving ingredient and trust the essential goodness in all our products even on sensitive skin. Natural beauty comes from goodness and we believe in goodness. Simple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients.
- Simple Kind To Skin Exfoliating Facial Wipes lift away dirt, impurities and remove make up effectively, even waterproof mascara, while being gentle on your skin
- This Facewipes gently remove dead skin cells and help to keep your skin revived and revitalised
- These Simple wipes instantly refresh and hydrate your face leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed, use alongside age resisting wipes
- These Sensitive Skin Wipes are made with softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin loving ingredients such as vitamin B5 and vitamin E
- Contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin
- These Micellar wipes are non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved
- Pack size: 25piece
Aqua, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ceteareth-12, Sodium citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Citric acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- How to get the best results: use 1 capsule for standard soiling and soft/medium water (3-5kg). Use 2 capsules for heavy soiling, hard water or a washing machine from 6-8kg. If ever your capsule leaves a little residue on your clothes, simply rinse under warm water. Do not use a pre-wash. Do not overload machine. Store away from heat, moisture and sunlight. This product contains a bittering agent on its surface to help prevent accidental ingestion by children. Wash hands after handling capsule. Not for use on wool and silk
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
External usage only. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019