Tesco Garlic Ciabatta 260G
- Energy906kJ 216kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1461kJ / 348kcal
- A Ciabatta bread filled with a garlic and parsley margarine, with added butter.
- Crispy & Buttery Crusty ciabatta packed with an aromatic garlic and parsley filling Our expert bakers have refined their recipe over time using slow fermentation for an open textured bread. The dough is then traditionally baked on the sole of the oven delivering an eggshell like crust.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Butter (Milk) (8%), Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Fermented Wheat Flour, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Wheat Fibre, Salt, Garlic, Garlic Purée, Parsley, Yeast, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 10-12 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 18-20 mins Follow conventional oven instructions, adjusting cooking times to 18-20 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a ciabatta (62g)|
|Energy||1461kJ / 348kcal||906kJ / 216kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019