Tesco Finest Chateauneuf Du Pape 75Cl
- Châteauneuf du pape
- A classic blend of southern Rhône grapes including Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault and Mourvèdre. Rich, ripe and velvet smooth with powerful black fruit flavours wrapped in spice and pepper. Absolutely demands food, preferably roast beef or lamb.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.Contains sulphites
- A result of carefully blended local grapes from the southern Rhone Valley, this rich wine reveals complex layers of forest fruit, black cherries, spice and a peppery finish.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Spicy & full bodied
Grenache, Shiraz/Syrah, Mourvèdre, Cinsault
- This Châteauneuf is selected on high alluvial shingle terraces. Harvest by hand-picking. For fermentation, each grape variety is vinified separately at 26-28° during 3 to 4 weeks in stainless steel tank. Pumping-over and punching of the cap twice a day. Devatting when the wine is at its optimum level. For maturation, 2% is aged in French oak barrels during 8 months and 98% is aged in tanks for 8/10 months before the blending.
- Special relationships have been built up with winegrowing partners over the years, a close association based on respect for the authenticity of the terroir and the quest for excellence. We produce consistently high quality wines, which make them perfect for the Tesco Finest Wines. Our Winemaker, Ms Charlotte Fabre has worked in this firm for more than fifteen years now. She creates and designs wines and follows with the different winegrowing partners of the Rhône Valley.
- Over a hundred years of tradition and experience in the heart of the Rhône Valley at Châteauneuf du Pape have given Maison Bouachon an intimate knowledge of the local terroirs and considerable expertise in blending their grape varieties.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
|Typical Values||100ml contains||one glass ( 125ml) contains|
|Energy||326.30kJ (78.70kcal)||407.88kJ (98.37kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016