Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Degreaser Spray 750 Ml
- Power Cleaner Universal Degreaser.
- www.happier homes.com
- Works on
- Cutlery, plates, oven hobs, dishes, pots and pans, work tops, refrigerators, stainless steel, tiles, grills, cupboards, appliances, doors, extractor hoods, metal Venetian blinds, bins, garden furniture, Bicycles, Car rims, Marble, Granite, and natural stone surfaces, glass (rinse after use)
- Our super effective foam quickly removes food stains, baked on food, grime and even the toughest grease from most common surfaces inside your home.
- Effective on... grease, food stains, dirt, grime
- Our ultimate cleaning solution
- Bang and the dirt is gone!
- Pack size: 750ml
<5% Non-Ionic Surfactant, Perfume, Benzyl Salicylate
Preparation and Usage
- To achieve 100% stain removal*:
- 1. Turn Nozzle to On and spray foam onto surface
- 2. Leave to act for a few seconds
- 3. Clean, wipe and rinse
- For tough dirt leave for a maximum of 5 minutes
- *On greasy stains when used according to the usage instructions.
- Cillit Bang Consumer Services.
- Want to meet our maker?
- Get in touch for any help, advice or feedback
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- (UK) PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel 0845 769 7079
- (ROI) Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel 01 661 7318
750 Millilitres ℮
CILLIT BANG PWER CLNR DEGREASER SPRAY 750 ML
WARNING CAUTION: These surfaces can't handle CILLIT BANG's Purposeful Purple Punch: Halogen hobs, Wooden surfaces, Hot or damaged surfaces, vinyl surfaces, Satinated fittings, Linoleum, Vinyl, Textiles and carpets, Rubber, Etched/matt glass. CILLIT BANG Power Cleaner Degreaser. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016