Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment 250Ml
- Oooh your poor hair! They can hear those cries for help all the way down under! Thankfully our miracle formula, with Australian Balm Mint extract, will come to the rescue. Our deep treatment transforms dry, damaged hair into soft, shiny locks in no time (3 minutes to be precise).
- Australian Balm Mint is so amazing that the guy who first brought it back from Australia called it 'The elixir of life'. Just what your lifeless hair is crying out for.
- It transforms dry, damaged hair into soft, shiny locks
- Repairing formula that helps restore damaged hair leaving it soft and full of life
- With Australian Macadamia, Jojoba and Avocado Oil
- For damaged 'rescue me!' hair
- Pack size: 250.0ml
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Oleyl Alcohol, Magnesium Nitrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, CI 19140, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, CI 17200, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Smooth onto clean wet hair (you did use Repair Shampoo right? Phew!). Leave for 1-3 minutes, depending on just how much of a treat it needs. Rinse.
- [AT, DK, FI, DE, GR, IT, NO, RO, SE, CH, GB] Procter & Gamble
- Surrey KT13 OXP
- [BE] FL: http://www.pg.com/nl_BE/send_us_email.shtML
- FR: http://www.pg.com/fr_BE/send_us_email.shtML
- [FR] https://www.pg.com/fr_FR/send_us_email.shtML
- [HR] Procter & Gamble d.o.o.
- Bani 110
- 10010 Zagreb
- [CZ] Procter & Gamble Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Ottova 402
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019