- White Very Strong Bread Flour
- Baking Mad.com
- For recipe inspiration including classic bread recipes and top tips, visit www.bakingmad.com
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for baking advice
- 120 years of milling expertise
- A Story of Passion
- Thomas Allinson set up his first flour mill in 1892, intent on providing bakers with wholesome, high quality ingredients.
- Allinson was something of a pioneer, passionately encouraging people to eat well and to enjoy the simple, healthy things in life. This philosophy is still at the very heart of what we hold dear today.
- Looking for Perfection
- We maintain the very highest standards of milling. Our flour is made from British wheat whenever possible, sourced from the local farms around our mill at Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire and our expert millers still work in a 'hands on' way, carefully fine - tuning the milling of each flour batch - in fact, our flour is thoroughly checked and test-baked to ensure that it's the very finest and purest we can make it.
- Fine flour, perfect bread
- More spring in classic loaves and perfect for teacakes, brioche & pasta
- For hand baking & bread makers
- Premium quality wheat for fuller loaves
- Pack size: 1.5kg
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)
- May Contain: Soya
Store in a cool dry place., Best Before End: See top of pack.
Paper - Widely Recycled Bag
Name and address
- Sugar Way,
- PE2 9AY.
- If you'd like to contact us about our products, write to:
- Customer Services:
- Sugar Way,
- PE2 9AY.
1.5 Kilograms ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|Of which saturates||0.4g||-|
|Of which sugars||0.2g||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016