- When you've got the right product for the situation at hand, even the most overwhelming tasks become . . . well, a lot less overwhelming. Cleaning becomes simple, rewarding — and more manageable. Suddenly everything's under control. Our Fresh Brush Flushables help remove stains, provide a great Citrus Action scent and can quickly be flushed away after use. But, the best part is that there's no germy brush to store.
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- Flushable pads
- Great for everyday touch ups
- Fresh citrus action scent
- Flush the germy mess away
- Easy to store
- Pack size: 4ea
contains 5% non-ionic surfactants, 5-15% anionic surfactants, perfume, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citral, limonene, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol.
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- Push together 2 handle pieces until tabs lock. Assembly is permanent. Cut open pouch. Break 1 of the 4 pads and close pouch with resealable tape.
- To insert cleaning pad, slide blue button forward, insert pad & slide button back. Button will click when closed.
- Assemble the holder by clipping the 2 pieces together.
- USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wet pad in toilet water and use to activate cleaner. Scrub bowl, including under the rim.
- When finished release used pad into toilet bowl by sliding the blue button forward. Flush using full flush mode.
- Note: For best results, only flush 1 pad at a time and flush separately from other tissue or wipes. Do not overload with bulk waste. Store unused pads in the pouch in a dry place. Reuse the handle with a clean flushable pad. Please retain packaging for full safety instructions.
Name and address
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- 0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
Danger Contains alcohols, C10-16, ethoxylated, sulfates, sodium salts; alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Wear eye protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. For use only in toilet bowls. As with any household product avoid prolonged skin contact with this product. Do not use with liquid bleach or any other toilet cleaners. Contains alpha-hexylcinnamaldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019