- Energy434kJ 103kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g as sold
- Win £2021 1 Winner Every Week
- Text Win and the last 4 digits from the jar's barcode to 60075 for a chance to win.
- UK18+ only. Opens 20.01.21 and closes 11.59pm on 02.03.21 ("Promotion Period"). 11.59pm on each Tuesday throughout the Promotion Period is the "Closing Time". GB entrants: Purchase a Sharwood's Text to Win promotional pack at participating Sainsbury's stores and text "Win" plus the last four (4) digits of your barcode (see pack) to 60075. Retain pack and proof of purchase. NI entrants: Text "WIN2021" to 60075. No purchase necessary required for NI entries. One text entry per week (Wednesday to Tuesday). There is one cash prize of £2,021 available to be won in each week of the Promotion Period (each, a "Prize"). Every Wednesday during the Promotion Period and following each relevant Closing Time, one (1) winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received in the preceding week up to the relevant Closing Time only. Prize money will be paid via bank transfer or cheque. Standard mobile network text rates apply, ask the bill payer's permission. For full T&Cs, prize details and exclusions, see https://www.fullterms.co.uk/sharwoods for details. Promoter: Premier Foods Group Ltd. HRG (UK) Ltd will receive, handle and process personal data for the purpose of administering the promotion.
- Rinse / Cap On - Recycle
- Chilli rating - 1
- No Artificial Colours or Preservatives
- No Added MSG
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Pack size: 195G
Water, Tomatoes, Sugar, Soya Bean Purée, Light Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soya Bean Extract, Wheat Flour, Sugar), Barley Malt Vinegar, Modified Maize Starch, Muscovado Sugar, Spring Onions (1%), Spices, Brandy (contains Colour (E150a)), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Sesame Oil, Salt, Vegetable Bouillon (Sea Salt, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Palm Fat, Celery Powder, Onion Powder, Ground Parsley, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Spices (contain Celery Seeds), Garlic Powder), Flavourings (contain Wheat, Mustard), Onion Powder
- May also contain Nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate & use within 3 days.Best Before End: See Cap
Preparation and Usage
- Cooking / Serving Instructions
- Step 1: Stir fry 150g of sliced chicken until fully cooked.
- Step 2: Add a handful of your favourite vegetables.
- Step 3: Stir through the sauce and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
This jar contains approximately 2 portions
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Premier Foods ROI,
- PO Box 13008.
- For information call 0800 022 3390
- Or write to us at
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
- ROI - call 1800 93 2814
- Premier Foods ROI,
- PO Box 13008.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 1/2 Jar (98g) as sold|
|of which Saturates||0.3g||0.3g|
|of which Sugars||16.0g||15.6g|
|This jar contains approximately 2 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021