- Energy487kJ 115kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1083kJ / 257kcal
- Ciabatta bread with extra virgin olive oil (4%).
- Made from a slowly fermented dough, enriched with rich extra virgin olive oil (4%) for a light, airy texture and distinct rich flavour. Hand shaped and then stone baked for a deliciously crisp crust. A great accompaniment to antipasti.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fermented Wheat Flour, Salt, Malted Wheat Flour, Yeast.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container., Once opened, best used within 1 days.
Temperature: Fan 180??C, Gas 6, 200??C
Time: 8-10 mins
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Do not reheat.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Best served warm with a selection of Italian meats, cheeses, olives and sundried tomatoes
Number of uses
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of Ciabatta (45g)|
|Energy||1083kJ / 257kcal||487kJ / 115kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016