Moet & Chandon Rose Non Vintage Champagne 75Cl
- Rose French Wine
- Since 1743, Moët & Chandon has been the definitive reference for champagne. Its wines express the quality and diversity of its fabulous estate, the largest in Champagne, consisting of predominantly Grand and Premier Cru vineyards. Rosé Impérial combines vivacity and finesse with generosity and structure.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites (SO2)
- An expressive palate combining intensity and suppleness: The juicy and persistent intensity of red fruits: strawberry, raspberry and redcurrant. The fleshiness and firmness of peach. The freshness of a subtle menthol note
Region of Origin
Moet & Chandon Champagne
Type of Closure
Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
- A careful blend of three grape varieties (Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay), Moet Brut Rose Imperial reflects the diversity and complementarity of these champagne varietals
- Moët has been associated with the sparkle of success and glamour since the House was founded in 1743 by Claude Moët. These are the values that they share and the values that inspired the founder's grandson Jean-Remy Moët to share the champagne with the world
- Produced in Northeast France in the heart of champagne country with the most extensive estates in the region
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 10 years
Product of France
Preparation and Usage
- Serve chilled (8 to 10°C)
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Champagne Moët & Chandon,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019