- Dessert Semillon. Riverina GI 2013
- Riverina GI. The Riverina district makes some of Australia's best dessert wines thanks to unique conditions at vintage time. An elegant dessert wine with honeyed aromas and citrus, peach and apricot characters.
- Contains: CONTAINS: Milk & Sulphites.
- CONTAINS: Milk & Sulphites.
- A wine with a great deal of personality, with fresh citrus characters of mandarin, a hint of almond and subtle oak nuances. Sweet with a refreshing acidity.
Region of Origin
South Eastern Australia
Type of Closure
Sweet & fruity
- Harvest began in late March after persistent showers of rain during the summer months provided favourable conditions for botrytis to develop. Extensive botrytis was throughout all selected vineyards and with optimum sweetness levels achieved, harvesting started.
- De Bortoli Wines is a 3rd generation Australian family wine company established by Italian emigrants Vittorio and Giuseppina De Bortoli in 1928. Their son Deen (1936 - 2003) expanded and consolidated the business and now his children have established De Bortoli's reputation for premium wine including icon dessert wine Noble One. Italian family values remain core; there is a culture of hard work, generosity of spirit and of sharing good food, good wine and good times with family and friends.
- The Riverina region enjoys a warm Mediterranean climate with winter dominant rainfall. Sandy loam soils vary in colour and structure from red sandy earths to brown clay loams. The Bilbul winery in the Riverina is the birthplace of icon dessert wine Noble One, developed by Darren De Bortoli in 1982 which since its release has been awarded 117 trophies and 376 Gold medals. Climatic conditions allow the development of 'noble rot' to occur, providing the opportunity to make complex sweet white wines.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now, or if carefully stored, for up to 5-6 years from purchase. Once open, drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||612kJ / 145kcal||765kJ / 182kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019