- Aromatised wine from Italy
- Americano: Ice, 1 measure Tesco Sweet Red Vermouth, Soda water chilled, 1 piece of lime, 1 Maraschino cherry. Put ice into a tall glass, add vermouth. Stir well until mixture is well chilled. Top up with chilled soda water. Decorate with a piece of lime & Maraschino cherry.
INGREDIENTS: Sulphite Ammonia Caramel, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites ..
- This is a world famous, classy drink. Can be drunk on the ice or with other soft drinks as the perfect appetizer.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
3 - Soft & fruity
- The production of vermouth begins with the base of a neutral grape wine. Additional alcohol and a proprietary mixture of dry ingredients and botanicals, consisting of aromatic herbs, roots, and barks, are then added to the base wine. The finished fortified and aromatized wine is either used as a basis for cocktails or consumed as an aperitif.
- Tosti has been producing still and sparkling wines since 1820. This family-run estate has witnessed seven generations of the Bosca family at the helm of its operations. The family's heritage is made up of culture and traditions which have led to the identification of the best zones and methods for producing grapes. Two hundred years of experience continue to guide the estate in its choices and challenges.
- The Piedmont region in Northern Italy has been the centre of Vermouth production for centuries due to the fact that the surrounding hills and mountains provide some of the best essential herbs, aromatics and wine required to produce this world famous product.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019