- Energy885kJ 212kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 962kJ / 231kcal
- Beef quarter pounder burgers.
- From Trusted British Farms. We work in partnership with trusted farmers to ensure high welfare standards from farm to fork, to deliver great quality beef.
- Lightly seasoned, and finely ground for succulence
- Pack size: 454g
INGREDIENTS: Beef (86%), Water, Rice Flour, Salt, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Vegetable Fibre, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), White Pepper, Bay, Spice extracts, Flavouring.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Chilled:14-16 mins. Place under a pre-heated grill for 14-16 minutes. Turn occasionally. Leave to rest for 5 minutes after cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Produced in the U.K., using beef from the U.K.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Plastic check local recycling Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (92g**)|
|Energy||962kJ / 231kcal||885kJ / 212kcal|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019