Ambre Solaire Clear Protect Sun Cream Spray SPF30 200ml
- Clear Protect Sun Cream Spray SPF30
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Clear Protect leaves no white marks thanks to its transparent formula and non-greasy finish.
- The filtration system features Mexoryl ®XL to help protect against:
- UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
- UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.
- Tested under dermatological control.
- Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire has been an expert in sun protection since 1935. Our broad spectrum, photostable products contain UVB and UVA filters to help protect against immediate and long-term sun induced damage and premature skin ageing. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Advanced photostable UVA and UVB protection
- Transparent formula, no white marks
- Non-greasy and water resistant
- High protection for tanned fair skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 200ml
884832 6, Alcohol Denat., Homosalate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Tocopherol, Polyamide-8, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Acrylates / Octylacrylamide Copolymer, BHT, Citronellol, Citral, Aqua / Water, Coumarin, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C190445/1)
Preparation and Usage
- Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure.
- Apply a generous amount of product ensuring that there is a thick and uniform layer on the skin. Leave to dry and apply a second time to ensure generous application. An insufficient amount of product reduces the level of protection.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection. Do not spray directly on face. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Keep them well covered with a hat, T-shirt and sun glasses. Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining. FLAMMABLE USAGE PRECAUTIONS: This product contains alcohol. Do not apply on the face or on irritated skin. Do not use on children. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. Avoid spraying towards the eyes or on irritated skin; in case of contact rinse immediately and abundantly with water.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019