- Energy180kJ 42kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 225kJ (53kcal)
- Pomegranates are vibrant fruit, bursting with a sweet and tangy flavour. They
- contain tiny crisp, jewel like seeds called arils.
- Skin colour can vary from a gorgeous deep dark red to pale pink, any skin
- blemishes do not affect the flavour. The seeds inside can range from deep
- crimson red to pale dusty pink.
- To prepare, cut the "crown" or top of the fruit and score the skin into
- Gently break apart each section following the score lines and bend the skin
- back to scoop out the seed clusters.
- Be careful when opening the fruit as the juice sometimes splashes onto clothes.
- They are a great garnish to sprinkle over salads or added to drinks to brighten
- them up.
- For more ideas of ways to enjoy pomegranate visit Tesco Real Food
- https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/dark chocolate and pomegranate tart.html
- https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/pear fennel and pomegranate salad.html
For maximum freshness, store in a cool dry place. Wash before use.
India, Israel, Peru, South Africa, Turkey, the USA
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical pomegranate serving (80g) contains|
|Energy||225kJ (53kcal)||180kJ (42kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016