Guideline Daily Amounts
- 18%of the reference intake
- 51%of the reference intake
- 157%of the reference intake
- 4%of the reference intake
- 1%of the reference intake
Number of uses
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
How to prepare your coconut
1) Use a corkscrew or screwdriver to pierce the 'eyes' in the top of the coconut and drain the milk. Top tip: keep the liquid and use in curries, sauces and smoothies.
2) Using a hammer or the back of a large knife, firmly tap the shell around the widest part of the coconut until it cracks.
3) Use a knife to cut out the smooth, white flesh.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 a typical coconut (100g)|
|Energy||1508kJ / 366kcal||1508kJ / 366kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023