- One-a-day vitamin, mineral & nutrient tablets
- Menopace® works with Women's Health Concern
- For more information on Women's Health Concern please visit website: www.womens health concern.org
- Nutritional Support from Menopace®
- Optimal nutrition is important during and after the menopause. Menopace® is an effective one-a-day supplement of nutrients specially formulated for during and after this period of change.
- Hormone Regulation
- Contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Heart Function
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) contributes to normal heart function whilst vitamins B12 and B6 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Bone Health
- Vitamin D and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Active Lifestyle
- Vitamin B12, biotin, copper and iron contribute to normal energy release, plus vitamin D which contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- UK's No 1* Menopause Supplement
- *UK's No. 1 menopause supplement brand.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living About Vitabiotics Vitabiotics is the UK's No. 1 vitamin company, founded over 45 years ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world's leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition. Prof. Arnold Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010) Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years Professor Emeritus, University of London
- Specially formulated to be taken during & after the menopause
- With vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Advanced micronutrient tablets with 22 nutrients
- Soya isoflavones vitamins & minerals
- Working with women's health concern
- Menopace contains dietary levels of soya isoflavones
- Includes a comprehensive micronutrient formula
- Slow disperse, gentle on the stomach
- Menopace does not contain any drugs or HRT
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2013
- No gelatin, salt, yeast or lactose
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- Menopace is not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin D and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) contributes to normal heart function whilst vitamins B12 and B6 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12, biotin, copper and iron contribute to normal energy release, plus vitamin D which contributes to normal function of the immune system
Bulking Agents: Maltodextrin, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyllin, Glycerin), Zinc Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate , Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Soya Isoflavone Extract (from Soya), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Vitamin A (Acetate [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenate, Biotin
- Free From: Gluten, Lactose
Store below 25ºC in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Place of Provenance
Made in Britain
Preparation and Usage
- One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- To be taken on a full stomach.
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Menopace® supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Menopace® can be continued after the menopause for as long as required.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- For further information:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Telephone: 020 8955 2662
FOOD SUPPLEMENT Food supplements must not replace a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies. This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Typical Values Av. per Tablet||% EC NRV†|
|Vitamin A (2500 IU)||750 µg RE||94|
|Vitamin D (as D3 200 IU)||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin E (Natural Source)||30 mg α-TE||250|
|Vitamin C||45 mg||56|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||10 mg||909|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5 mg||357|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||20 mg NE||125|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||9 µg||360|
|Pantothenic Acid||30 mg||500|
|Soya Isoflavone Extract||20 mg||-|
|† NRV - Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|mg - milligram, µg - microgram, IU - International Units||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016