- Energy1104kJ 263kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1576.90kJ (376.00kcal)
- Brown sugar meringue studded with pecan nut pieces, filled with whipped cream and Dulce de Leche toffee sauce.
- For the perfect roulade, the meringue should be soft on the inside with a crisp outer shell. To get the right texture, our expert bakers make our meringue with egg whites and brown sugar, baked slowly on a low heat. It's then rolled by hand around the sweet filling. The rich smooth notes of Dulce de Leche toffee sauce work perfectly with a thick layer of British cream. The roulade is finished by hand with a scattering of crunchy pecan nut pieces for a great texture and flavour.
Whipping Cream (Milk) (32%), Sugar, Pasteurised Egg White, Dulce De Leche Toffee Sauce (17%), Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Pecan Nuts (4%), Cornflour, Maize Starch, White Wine Vinegar, Colour (Plain Caramel).
Dulce De Leche Toffee Sauce contains: Sugar, Milk, Dried Whole Milk, Glucose Syrup, Flavouring.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler. \nImportant: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packaging.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 - 3½ hours at room temperature.Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day.Do not refreeze.
- Warning: Not suitable for small children who can choke on nuts.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a roulade (70g)|
|Energy||1576.90kJ (376.00kcal)||1103.83kJ (263.20kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016