Jameson Irish Whiskey 35Cl
- Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey
- Infused with the nuttiness of its sherry casks and the fragrant vanilla of bourbon casks, Jameson is a triple-distilled blend of pot still and fine grain whiskeys that is as versatile as it is smooth.
- Triple distilled whisky like Jameson isn't just born smooth and balanced. It takes a carefully crafted process used over hundreds of years to get it just right. This tradition began in 1780 with the great Master Distiller John Jameson who discovered that three distillations was best for his Jameson Irish Whiskey and they continue his legacy to this day.
- Silver - International Spirits Challenge 2015
- Award-winning blended Irish whiskey
- Pack size: 350ml
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Triple distilled, matured & bottled in Ireland
Name and address
- The Bow Street Distillery,
- Dublin 7,
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
350 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019