- Domestos kills germs dead. Domestos Extended Power Bleach with anti-limescale active molecules sticks even below the waterline to remove stains and to help prevent the build-up of limescale for up to 3 times longer than before. Keep this 750ml bottle of Domestos Bleach handy for a cleaner home with a citrus scent.
- Domestos Bleach Extended Power Citrus Bleach gives you the longest lasting protection from germs while helping to prevent the build-up of limescale, which is where germs multiply. Domestos Original Bleach is a multi-surface cleaner; it can be used as a bathroom cleaner or even as a drain cleaner. So, germs – watch out! Keep Domestos Original Bleach at home in this 750ml bottle so you're always ready to tackle germs around your home.
- How to use: Apply this thick bleach under the rim and leave it overnight to kill germs and remove stains. Suitable for use in homes with septic tanks.
- Domestos have been protecting families against germs since 1929. Today, Domestos continues to protect millions of families with its full range of cleaning products, including thick bleach and bleach sprays which can be used as a multi-purpose cleaner all around your home, as a bathroom cleaner, or even as a drain cleaner. Toilet wipes, toilet rim block and sink and pipe unblocker products are also available to keep your home hygienic. Domestos doesn’t just protect families at home though, they fight poor sanitation globally too. They've helped more than 10 million people gain access to a clean and safe toilet, and thousands of children have benefited from clean water and toilet facilities in their schools; helping improve attendance and educational achievement. Support their work and help to empower millions of families to have clean and safe toilets. Visit Domestos.co.uk to find out more.
- Domestos bleach disinfects surfaces around your home
- UK's #1 bleach
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs, and removes stains
- Original Extended Power bleach works 3x longer
- Handy 750ml of Domestos cleaning power
- Use with a Domestos Toilet Block for maximum protection
- Pack size: 750millilitre
Cationic surfactant; Soap; Non-ionic surfactants; Disinfectant: Sodium hypochlorite 4.5g per 100g. < 5%: Chlorine based bleaching agent (Sodium Hypochlorite); Perfume
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Use neat, disinfection and extended germ kill. -Toilets: squirt under rim (around 80ml) and leave it to act for 15 minutes. For extended germ kill action and remove stains leave the product to act overnight. -Kitchen/bathroom drains: squirt into drain to disinfect and eliminate unpleasant smells. -Sinks: squirt into plugholes and overflow; leave for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Use dilute – disinfection: -floors and work surfaces –120ml of domestos per 5 litres of water. Do not use neat on floors. - Dishcloths and sponges –60ml of domestos in half bucket of water for soaking. Use dilute -bleaching: -to bleach whites: 20ml of domestos per 5 litres of water, for overnight soaking. Rinse after use. -For septic tanks add 20ml. Always use a plastic container. Suitable for use in septic tanks. 1Xcap = 15ml
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Causes serious eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. May be corrosive to metals. Warning! do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Precautions: do not use on enamel or plated metal (chrome/gold) surface. Do not use undiluted on floors. Do not use on wool, silk, coloureds, man made fibres, leather or garments with a special finish e.g. Flameproof. Always refer to the garment label. Take care not to spill on fabrics/furnishings/carpets as damage will result. Always wipe up spillages and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Wash hands after use Keep out of the reach of children. Keep only in the original container. Avoid release in the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If on skin (or hair): Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019