- 56% Fat Spread made with Sunflower Oil and added B Vitamins
- With no compromise on taste, Vitalite Dairy Free Spread is a great alternative to butter and dairy spreads.
- With 75% less saturated fat than butter, Vitalite delivers a great tasting dairy free spread that is great for spreading, cooking and baking. Spread some Vitalite onto your toast, add it to your sandwich, create that perfect cake or add flavour to your vegetables. Vitalite is approved by the Vegan Society.
- - Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free & Soya Free
- - A great buttery tasting dairy free spread
- - Ideal for spreading, cooking, baking & freezing
- - 75% less saturated fat than butter and made with natural colours
- - Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians (approved by Vegan Society)
- We don't do dairy. It's not beneath us. It's just not for us. It's something we are proud of. We bring out the joy in dairy free and have been doing it since 2003.
- Go Dairy Free with Vitalite. Follow us on Instagram @Vitalite
- Vitalite is committed to Sustainable Palm Oil. For more information please visit the Dairy Crest corporate website.
- A great buttery tasting dairy free spread
- Ideal for spreading, cooking, baking & freezing
- 75% less saturated fat than butter and made with natural colours
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free & Soya Free
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians (approved by Vegan Society)
- Pack size: 500g
- High in vitamin E
- Source of omega 3 & 6
Vegetable Oils (Sunflower (21%), Rapeseed, Palm), Water, Salt, Emulsifier - E471, Sunflower Lecithin, Preservative - Potassium Sorbate, Acid - Lactic Acid, B Vitamins (Niacin, B6, B2, Folic Acid & B12), Flavourings, Colours - Annatto, Curcumin
- Free From: Dairy, Gluten, Lactose, Soya
Keep refrigerated 2-5ºCFor Best Before: See Side
Lid. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Tub. Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Name and address
- Dairy Crest Consumer Care,
- Walsingham Drive,
- Bermuda Park,
- CV10 7RG.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with this product or have any other comments please contact us:
- Vitalite Consumer Careline 0800 328 5629
- Freepost Dairy Crest.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||12.6g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||21.8g|
|of which polyunsaturates||19.2g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|Riboflavin||0.96mg (69% RI)|
|Vitamin B6||1.2mg (86% RI)|
|Niacin||10.8mg (68% RI)|
|Folic Acid||120µg (60% RI)|
|Vitamin B12||0.6µg (24% RI)|
|Vitamin E||18mg (150% RI)|
|RI = Reference Intake||-|
|Vitalite contains 1.85g of Omega 3 (from plant sources) and 18.24g of Omega 6 per 100g||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019