Dentyl Ph Mouthrinse Clove 500Ml
- Fresh Clove Alcohol-Free Mouthwash
- Two phases combine to provide whole mouth protection that lasts up to 12 hours.
- Phase 1
- Water based antibacterial
- Eliminates and removes oral bacteria
- Lifts plaque off teeth and gums
- Phase 2
- Natural essential oils
- Won't sting or dry your mouth
- Long-lasting breath freshness
- Advanced dual action formula eliminates and removes oral bacteria for long lasting fresh breath
- Pack size: 500ml
Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Sorbitol, Sodium Saccharin, Eugenol, Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil, Limonene, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Fluoride, Triclosan, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Sodium Phosphate, CI 17200, CI 61565, CI 42020, Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (225ppm F)
Store at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in UK
Preparation and Usage
- Shake to activate
- Shake to one colour
- Pour half cap. Rinse 30 secs
- Gargle, then see results in the sink
- Important: Must be shaken vigorously before use to mix and activate the advanced formula.
- Directions: Use twice daily. Do not dilute. For best results, do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. It is normal for Dentyl to become cloudy after use.
Name and address
- Made for:
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ.
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ.
- Careline # 0800 085 3462
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 6
CAUTIONS: Not for children under 6 years of age. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with any plastics. Do not use if bottle seal is broken.
500 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016