Corsodyl Original Mouthwash 300Ml
- Original Mouthwash
- Corsodyl Original Medicated Mouthwash is clinically proven to treat and prevent gingivitis (gum disease). You can use medicated Corsodyl Original Mouthwash when experiencing worsening gum problems or persistent bleeding gums.
- Corsodyl Original Mouthwash is specially designed to help combat gum disease (gingivitis). It contains 0.2% chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque, as well as promoting good mouth hygiene. Corsodyl Original Mouthwash can also be used as an aid to manage oral thrush and denture sore mouth.
- Corsodyl Original Mouthwash is a medicine containing chlorhexidine digluconate for the treatment of early signs of gum disease (gingivitis). Always read the label.
- Short-term intensive treatment for persistent gum problems
- For the treatment of gum problems - bleeding gums, irritated gums, mouth ulcers
- Kills the main cause of gum disease (gingivitis) in 30 seconds (1)
- Promotes healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Intensive care to help stop bleeding gums, swollen and inflamed gums
- Triple action efficacy: Kills, repels, lasts (2)
- (1)plaque bacteria
- (2)when used as directed. Corsodyl Original Mouthwash is a medicine containing chlorhexidine digluconate for the treatment of early signs of gum disease (gingivitis). Always read the label
- Pack size: 300ml
Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v, Other ArrayOfIngredient: Ethanol 7% v/v, Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate, Ponceau 4R (E124), Aniseed Flavouring Oil, Peppermint Oil and Water
Store below 25°C., Do not use after the 'EXP' date shown on the pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Use only if seal on cap is present and intact before opening.
- Use twice a day.
- Fill the cap to 10 ml line. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use more mouthwash than the label tells you to.
- Read the information underneath carefully before use.
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- TW8 9GS,
- BCM Ltd,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
- And all enquiries should be sent to this address.
- BCM Ltd,
- NG90 2PR,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate may cause skin reactions Colour E124 may cause allergic reactions Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016