- Original Mouthwash
- What is Corsodyl Original Mouthwash for?
- The active ingredient is chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque and is used to:
- Treat & prevent gum disease (where gums may bleed when brushed).
- Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Control mouth ulcers
- Maintain mouth hygiene
- Manage oral thrush and denture sore mouth
- See Patient Information Leaflet (underneath) for further information.
- Treats gum problems - bleeding gums, irritated gums and mouth ulcers
- Pack size: 300ml
Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v, Other ArrayOfIngredient: Ethanol 7% v/v, Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate, Ponceau 4R (E124), Aniseed Flavouring Oil, Peppermint Oil and Water
Store below 25°C., Do not use after the 'EXP' date shown on the pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Use only if seal on cap is present and intact before opening.
- Use twice a day. Fill the cap to 10 ml line. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use more mouthwash than the label tells you to.
- Read the information underneath carefully before use.
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- GlaxoSmithKline (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
- BCM Ltd,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
- BCM Ltd,
- NG90 2PR,
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Temporary staining teeth: If staining continues, it can be removed with a scale and polish from your dentist or hygienist. Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate may cause skin reactions. Colour E124 may cause allergic reactions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019