- A tasty gravy mix with roast chicken flavour, sweet onion, aromatic sage and parsley for a rich and smooth gravy.
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- With a hint of sage
- Ready in 5 minutes
- For perfectly smooth gravy just add 300ml water
- No hydrogenated fat
- No added preservatives or MSG
- Pack size: 26g
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Thiamin (Vitamin B1)), Modified Starch, Flavourings (contain Barley, Wheat), Fat Powder (Sunflower Oil, Lactose (from Milk), Milk Protein), Lactose (from Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Salt, Onion Powder (2.5%), Maltodextrin, Colours (Plain Caramel, Carotenes), Sage, Parsley, Black Pepper
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- For our recipe you will need.
- 300ml (1/2 pint) water
- 1. Mix the sachet contents with the water in a small saucepan.
- 2. Bring to the boil gently, stirring continuously. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, until the gravy is rich and smooth.
- For a little inspiration...
- Delicious with roast chicken, stuffing, potatoes and vegetables. Replace a little of the water with the juices from your roast chicken and add a splash of white wine for a richer flavour.
- Microwave (800W)...
- Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only.
- Empty the sachet contents into a large microwaveable bowl or jug. Mix in the water and heat on full power for 4 minutes, stirring every minute until rich and smooth. Stir well and ensure piping hot before serving.
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
- No added preservatives
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
26 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per serving*||% RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||3.2g||0.1g||<1%|
|of which sugars||0.8g||0g||<1%|
|*1 serving = 1/6 of Our Recipe||-||-||-|
|**% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016