Tesco Finest Coffee And Walnut Cake
- Energy1308kJ 313kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1923kJ / 460kcal
- Coffee sponge cake filled and topped with Brazilian coffee buttercream and decorated with walnut pieces.
- Light coffee sponge with a rich Brazilian coffee buttercream filling. Created by our expert bakers. We make this sponge with rich, aromatic Brazilian coffee and soft dark brown sugar so it's full of flavour. It's filled and covered with rich coffee buttercream and hand finished with crunchy chopped walnuts.
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dark Brown Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Pasteurised Egg, Butter (Milk), Walnuts (3.5%), Whole Milk, Humectant (Glycerol), Palm Oil, Pasteurised Egg White, Cornflour, Coffee Powder, Glucose Syrup, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Invert Sugar Syrup, Salt, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container., Not suitable for home freezing., Not suitable for home freezing.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Before removing collar, slide knife between cake and collar to release. Hold the cake and with a long, clean serrated knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
- Warning: Not suitable for small children who can choke on nuts.Warning: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of walnut shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6th of a cake (68g)|
|Energy||1923kJ / 460kcal||1308kJ / 313kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019