- Garlic Puree in Sunflower Oil
- Gia Garlic is produced to a unique formula based on an authentic Italian recipe. Careful handling retains the full fragrance and unique taste of garlic.
- Use Gia garlic and save yourself the fiddle and mess of skinning and crushing cloves of garlic.
- Gia garlic puree can be used in all recipes which call for garlic-such as garlic bread, sauces, roast meat stews casseroles.
- Italian for flavour
- Made from Mediterranean garlic
- Recommended by the food masters
- Pack size: 90g
Garlic (55% - Origin Italy/Spain), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)
- Contains Sulphites Product in a factory that uses Nuts and Cheese
Refrigerate after opening and consume within one month., Best Before End: See End of Box
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Italy
Name and address
- Gia S.r.l.,
- Via Luneda,
- 9 - S.Carlo,
- 44047 S.Agostino (FE),
90 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 g|
|Energy||1394 KJ - 338 Kcal|
|Of which Saturates||4.0 g|
|Of which Sugars||4.7 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019