Nesquik Strawberry Powder 300G
- Strawberry Flavour Mix with Added Vitamins and Minerals for milk
- †Nutri Start Enjoy Nesquik as part of a healthy, family breakfast and a balanced diet and lifestyle.
- A Strawberry flavour mix with added vitamins and minerals for milk. Nutri-Start Enjoy Nesquik® as part of a healthy, family breakfast and balanced diet and lifestyle. Vitamin C & Thiamin help the nervous system to function. Vitamin D, calcium# and phosphorus# are needed for normal growth and development of bones. Iron & Zinc help cognitive functions such as memory and concentration. #from semi skimmed milk.
- Established back in 1948, Nesquik® milkshake powder comes in 4 tasty flavours, Strawberry, Chocolate, Banana and Hot Chocolate.
- Enjoy Nesquik® strawberry? Why not also try Nesquik® chocolate or banana?
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Pack size: 300g
- Vitamin C & thiamin help the nervous system function
- Vitamin D, calcium#, and phosphorus# are needed for normal growth and development of bones
- Iron & zinc to help cognitive functions such as memory and concentration - #from semi-skimmed milk
Sugar, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavourings, Natural Colour (Beetroot Red), Vitamins (C, Thiamin, D), Minerals (Iron, Zinc)
- Free From: Gluten
- May Contain: Soya
Store in a cool, dry place., For Best Before End see back of pack
Preparation and Usage
- To make your perfect Nesquik®...
- 1. Take 3 tsp (13g) of Nesquik® and 200ml of cold semi-skimmed milk
- 2. Create a paste with the Nesquik® and some of the milk
- 3. Fill with the remaining milk, stir and enjoy
Number of uses
23 Makes 23 glasses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Contact Us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY.
300 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml**||Per glass**||%RI*|
|of which: saturates g||1.1||2.2||11%|
|of which: sugars g||9.9||19.9||22%|
|Vitamins and Minerals||-||(%RI*)||-|
|Vitamin C mg||9.2||18(23)||-|
|Thiamin (B1) mg||0.08||0.17(15)||-|
|Vitamin D µg||0.77||1.5(31)||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**One glass (13g+200ml semi-skimmed milk); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-|
|Makes 23 glasses||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016