- Energy306kJ 74kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 3062kJ / 745kcal
- Organic salted butter.Minimum 80% milk fat
- 100% British Milk. Milk from cows who are free to graze on a grass rich diet
Butter (Milk), Salt* (1.5%).
Minimum 80% milk fat, *Denotes non organic ingredient
- Contains milk. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
using milk from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by best before date shown
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted, do not refreeze
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 teaspoons (10g)|
|Energy||3062kJ / 745kcal||306kJ / 74kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016