Tesco Finest Carrot Cake
- Energy1095kJ 261kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1611kJ / 385kcal
- Carrot cake topped with orange medium fat soft cheese frosting, decorated with walnut pieces and a cassia dusting.
- Soft sponge with a zesty orange coulis cream cheese frosting. Created by our expert bakers. We pack this cake with grated carrot, crunchy walnut pieces and plump sultanas for the perfect moist texture. It's complemented by an orange coulis cream cheese frosting and hand finished with a scattering of walnut pieces.
- Sponge with a zesty orange coulis cream cheese frosting. Created by our expert bakers. We pack this cake with grated carrot, crunchy walnut pieces and plump sultanas for the perfect moist texture. It's complemented by an orange coulis cream cheese frosting and hand finished with a scattering of walnut pieces.
Sugar, Carrot (12%), Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Egg, Dark Brown Sugar, Sultanas, Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Walnuts (4%), Humectant (Glycerol), Butter (Milk), Pasteurised Egg White, Pineapple Pulp, Cornflour, Orange Pulp, Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Spices, Invert Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Mandarin, Orange Oil, Cassia Dusting, Orange Concentrate, Gelling Agent (Amidated Pectin).
Cassia Dusting contains: Cassia, Sugar, Cornflour, Palm Oil.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Before removing collar, slide knife between cake and collar to release. Hold the cake and with a long, clean serrated knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
- Warning: Not suitable for small children who can choke on nuts.Warning: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of walnut shell.Caution: This product may occasionally contain fruit pips.
Plastic not currently recycled Card widely recycled Plastic not currently recycled Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6th of a cake (68g)|
|Energy||1611kJ / 385kcal||1095kJ / 261kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Warning: Not suitable for small children who can choke on nuts.Warning: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of walnut shell.Caution: This product may occasionally contain fruit pips.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019