- Energy1305kJ 312kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1764kJ / 422kcal
- Chocolate sponge cake filled and topped with dark chocolate buttercream and decorated with Belgian milk chocolate.
- Chocolate sponge with a smooth dark chocolate buttercream filling. Created by our expert bakers. Created by our expert bakers. This soft sponge is layered and finished with a velvety chocolate buttercream made with our Tesco finest* Plain Cooking Chocolate. Hand finished with Belgian milk chocolate decorations.
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dark Brown Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Butter (Milk), Pasteurised Egg, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Water, Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerol), Finest Cook's Dark Chocolate, Pasteurised Egg White, Cornflour, Whole Milk, Golden Syrup, Belgian Milk Chocolate, Invert Sugar Syrup, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate), Cocoa Mass, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Finest Cook's Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Not suitable for home freezing., Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Before removing collar, slide knife between cake and collar to release. Hold the cake and with a long, clean serrated knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6th of a cake (74g)|
|Energy||1764kJ / 422kcal||1305kJ / 312kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019