- Country Life® Butter with Vegetable Oil Blended Spread 70% (Milk Fat 44%, Vegetable Fat 26%)
- Made with deliciously creamy Country Life British butter and British rapeseed oil
- To make Country Life Spreadable, we have carefully blended Country Life British butter with British rapeseed oil so that it is easy to spread straight from the fridge. It is perfect for making sandwiches and tastes delicious melted onto crumpets. Try adding it to British favourites such as mashed or jacket potatoes.
- - Deliciously creamy Country Life butter blended with British rapeseed oil
- - Made from 100% British ingredients
- - Perfect for spreading but can also be used for cooking, baking, frying and freezing
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- - Free from palm oil
- At Country Life, we are proud of our countryside heritage. That's why we support a sustainable future for British farmers in partnership with the Prince's Countryside Fund. Because we are Red Tractor Assured, we only use the finest British ingredients.
- By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Fresh Milk and Dairy Products Dairy Crest Limited, Surrey
- No additives or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500g
Butter (54%), Rapeseed Oil (26%), Water, Salt
Keep refrigerated below 5°C, Suitable for freezing, Freeze prior to best before date, Defrost in the refrigerator, Best Before: See Side
- Free From Additives
- Free From Preservatives
Plastic - Check Local Recycling Lid Plastic - Check Local Recycling Tub
Name and address
- Dairy Crest Consumer Care
- Walsingham Drive,
- Bermuda Park,
- CV10 7RG.
- We are proud of the quality of our Country Life® Spreadable and we want you to enjoy it.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with this product or have any other comments, please contact us at:
- Country Life Consume Careline 0800 030 4740
- Freepost DAIRY CREST
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g:|
|Energy||2600kJ / 632kcal|
|of which saturates||30g|
|of which monounsaturates||26.7g|
|of which polyunsaturates||8.8g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016