Tesco 8 Reduced Fat Pork Sausages 454G
- Energy859kJ 206kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 954.75kJ(228.75kcal)
- Pork sausage.
- A tasty, leaner alternative. Hand trimmed high quality pork.
Pork (72%), Water, Rusk, Seasoning, Parsley. Rusk contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate). Seasoning contains: Salt, Dextrose, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Emulsifiers (Disodium Diphosphate, Tetrasodium Diphosphate), Yeast Extract, Spices (White Pepper, Black Pepper), Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonate), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Spice Extracts (Nutmeg Extract, Mace Extract).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 20-25 minutes
Instructions: Preheat the oven to 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5. Place the sausages on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes, until thoroughly cooked, turning halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove all packaging. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before useOnce defrosted, use on the same dayDo not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100g||Two sausages (90g)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016