Isla Negra Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon 75Cl
Drinkaware.co.uk. 18+ 25% off 6 Bottles of Wine or Champagne. Excludes Wine Route, boxed wine, fortified wine, Wine by the Case, bottles under 200ml & bottles under £4.35. Max. 36 bottles. Excludes Express & Scotland. While stocks last. Delivery charges may apply. Ends for delivery 03/04
- Merlot / Cabernet Sauvignon - Red Chilean Wine
- Certified Carbon Neutral® delivery
- Isla Negra is a seaside village, famous for the artists and writers who come to be inspired by the coast and the mystical landscape. Our wines capture the charms and characteristics of this unique setting, all in one bottle.
- A sumptuous combination of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon with notes of cherry, plum and dark chocolate. This is the ideal wine to serve with tomato based pasta sauces.
- Inspired by the coast
- Wine of Chile
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Purple in colour with aromas of red fruit and soft toasted notes. Bright with a medium intensity
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Red Grape Blend
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks followed by maturation in stainless steel tanks.