- Merlot - Red Chilean Wine
- Certified Carbon Neutral® delivery
- A sumptuous, smooth Merlot with notes of cherry, plum and dark chocolate. This is the ideal wine to serve with tomato based pasta sauces.
- Isla Negra is a seaside village, famous for the artists and writers who come to be inspired by the coast and the mystical landscape. Our wines capture the charms and characteristics of this unique setting, all in one bottle.
- Wine of Valle Central, Chile
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A sumptuous, smooth Merlot with notes of cherry, plum and dark chocolate. This is the ideal wine to serve with tomato based dishes; try a lasagne or pizza for a perfect match.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Winery Viña Cono Sur / Chimbarongo Destemmed 100 % Direct pressed No % Maceration Yes 100 % Temperature 6°C 96 Hours Yeast strain Saccharomyces Bayanus Fermentation 7 Days Temperature 26 - 28 °C Type Vessel Stainless steel Malolactic Yes
- Our wines are inspired by the pretty Chilean seaside village of Isla Negra; its colourful landscape, creative community, and breathtaking views of the ocean. This is a place filled with romance, creativity and adventure. Who doesn't dream of days spent on the coast? Discovering a hidden cove and watching the sun go down with loved ones. Taking a boat trip across the ocean and making memories to last a lifetime. Foraging for shellfish and cooking delicious, fresh meals for your friends.
- VINEYARD ORIGIN Appellation Central Valley Soil Mostly Alluvial and colluvial Climate Mediterranean with extended dry deason Viticulture practices Vertical trellesing
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Chile
Name and address
- V.C.S. S.A.,
- Nueva Tajamar 481,
- Torre Sur, of 2101,
- Bottled by:
- CYT UK Ltd,
- OX33 1ER,
- CYT UK Ltd,
- OX33 1ER,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019