Tesco Rhubarb 400G
- Energy39kJ 9kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 44kJ / 11kcal
- Sweet and refreshing, perfect when poached or baked into crumbles
For maximum freshness, best kept refrigerated.
- Wash before use. Trim off green leaf ends. Slice or chop into chunks HobTime: 8-10 minsInstructions:Remove all packaging. Place in a pan of boiling water. Reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain well before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Use within one month.
- Defrost thoroughly before use. Once defrosted - do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 90g|
|Energy||44kJ / 11kcal||39kJ / 9kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019