Nivea Moisturising Sun Spray Spf30 200Ml
- NIVEA SUN® Protect & Moisture Moisturising Sun Spray
- Cancer Research UK
- Recommends Clothing, shade & sunscreen SPF15+ 4*+
- Caring formula with highly effective UVA/UVB protection.
- UVA **** Superior
- Water resistant
- Immediate UVA-UVB protection
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Pack size: 200ml
Aqua, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Panthenol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sodium Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Parfum
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Spain
Preparation and Usage
- Important Usage Instructions
- Shake well before use.
- Do not spray directly onto face / avoid inhalation.
- Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and towelling.
- When applied correctly this bottle contains 6 full body applications for an average adult.
- Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
- Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
- Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt and sun glasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
Name and address
- Beiersdorf AG,
- 20245 Hamburg,
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
- B37 7YS,
200 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016