Ace Gentle Stain Remover 1Ltr
- Gentle Bleach Stain Remover
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
- High power on stains*
- High power formula on greasy stains.
- Removes stains
- Cleans hygienically
- Eliminates odours
- Deep cleaning in every wash
- For colours, whites and delicates
- Tough on stains, gentle on clothes
- 8+ System - food, grease, outdoors, trapped dirt, body soils, drinks, cosmetics, vegetable oils
- Pack size: 1L
5-15% Oxygen-based Bleaching Agents, <5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Perfumes, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal
Store the bottle in upright position in a dark and cool place.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- In the Washing Machine
- 1 Add your detergent
- 2 Fill the dosing cap with Ace and pour the product directly into the drum, on top of the laundry, for a really clean result. Start the wash immediately
- Load: 4-5kg, Dose: 100ml
- Load: 7kg, Dose: 150ml
- For a delayed start, put Ace in the drum, on top of the laundry in a dosing ball.
- For difficult stains or persistent odours:
- Pre- Treatment
- For difficult stains, pre-treat* with Ace
- High power formula on greasy stains.
- By Hand
- Add 100ml of Ace to the usual detergent. Add the laundry and let it soak for 1 hour. Rinse thoroughly.
- Household Cleaning
- Diluted Product: Add 1 cap full of Ace into 5 litres of water
- Pure Product: Pour Ace directly onto surfaces and wash as usual
- For Safe Washing: Do not mix Ace with detergent in same ball or drawer. If you have any doubts about colour resistance, try Ace on a hidden part of the item. Do not pre wash. Do not overload the washing machine. If product is accidentally spilled, rinse immediately with water. To avoid damage, *do not pre treat metallic, parts or rust stains, do not allow Ace to dry on the fabric and do not expose it to sunlight. For a better result on blood stains, rinse with cold water and avoid pre-treating with Ace. Ace can also be used on soft furnishings unless they are dry-clean only. Do not use on carpets. Follow the garment washing instructions.
Name and address
- Fater S.P.A.,
- Via A. Volta, 10,
- 65129 Pescara.
- (UK): +442070973263
- (IRL) +35314311028
1 Litres ℮
ACE GENTLE STAIN REMOVER 1LTR
WARNING ACE GENTLE BLEACH STAIN REMOVER. Warning. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON Center or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not mix with other bleaching agents. Oxygenated water may have temporary and reversible effect on skin (e.g. whitening)
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016