- Energy513kJ 122kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1602kJ (380kcal)
- Chequered Sponge Sandwiched Together with an Apricot Filling (8%), Wrapped in Almond Flavoured Paste (44%).
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Moist chequered sponge wrapped in a soft almond flavoured paste
- Exceedingly good cakes
- 100% natural flavours & no artificial colours
- No hydrogenated fat
Sugar, Water, Icing Sugar, Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Palm), Apricot Filling (Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Apricots, Sugar, Water, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrates), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)), Soya Flour, Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Skimmed Milk Powder, Ground Almonds, Dried Egg White, Dextrose, Rice Flour, Raising Agents (Sodium Aluminium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearate), Salt, Acids (Tartaric Acid, Acetic Acid), Gelling Agent (Carrageenan), Flavouring, Colours (Cochineal, Annatto)
Best stored in a cool, dry place.For best before see top of pack.
Carefully baked in the UK
Number of uses
This pack contains 8 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Mr Kipling Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy these Battenbergs at its very best. If you are not completely satisfied, or if you have any questions or comments, please retain the packaging and contact our consumer care team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- @ visit www.mrkipling.co.uk
- 0800 0223393 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- ROI 1800 93 2814 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
|Typical Values||Per 100g:||Per 1/8th of a cake (32g):|
|Energy||1602kJ (380kcal)||513kJ (122kcal)|
|of which saturates||2.6g||0.8g|
|of which sugars||53.9g||17.2g|
|This pack contains 8 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019