- TTS30 21mg/24 Hour Patch Step 1 7 Day Supply
- Nicotinell® patches relieve and/or prevent cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with smoking dependence. The patches are indicated to aid smokers wishing to quit or reduce prior to quitting as well as to assist smokers who are unwilling or unable to smoke, and as a safer alternative to smoking for smokers and those around them.
- Nicotinell® patches are for application to the skin. When applied to the skin, nicotine passes from the patch, through the skin and into your body.
- The Nicotinell® product range includes TTS Patch, Medicated Chewing Gum and Lozenge. Stop smoking aid.
- Requires willpower. Contains nicotine.
- Always read the label.
- Provides up to 24 hours of craving control. Use all day to achieve effective control of morning cravings
- Helps you stop smoking
- Proven clinical efficacy
Transdermal Patches of 30cm2 containing 52.5mg Nicotine, Average absorption rate 21mg Nicotine in 24 hours, Also contain Acrylate Esters Vinylacetate Copolymers, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Methacrylic Acid Esters Copolymers, Aluminised and Siliconised Polyester Films
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme
- If you need advice before starting to use nicotine patches, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
- Instructions for use
- For adults and adolescents over 12 years of age. Read the enclosed instructions carefully before use. You must not smoke whilst using these patches. Apply one patch every 24 hours to a clean, dry, hairless area of skin. After 24 hours, use a new patch.
Name and address
- PL Holder:
- RH12 5AB,
- Novartis Consumer Health,
- RH12 5AB,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Warning and precautions for use Do not use if you are a non-smoker or occasional smoker, you have a skin disease, or you are allergic to any of the components of the patch. Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these patches if you are under 12 years of age, in hospital with serious heart disease, pregnant or breast-feeding or under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication. Do not exceed the stated dose For external use only Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
7 x Patches
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019