Carnation Light Evaporated Milk 410G
- Energy227kJ 54kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 452kJ
- Semi-skimmed Evaporated Milk
- Carnation® Light Evaporated Milk can be used to make so many desserts including Blueberry Pancakes, Simple Summer Berry Trifle and Hot Caramel Fondue. Looking for a simple soup recipe? Why not try our Butternut Squash Soup recipe?
- All you need is:
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 1 vegetable stock pot
- 500ml water
- 1tsp mild curry powder
- 170g Carnation Evaporated Milk Light
- Carnation® Evaporated Milk Light is a deliciously creamy yet light topping for all your favourite desserts. From fresh fruit salad to apple crumble, or sticky toffee pudding - they all taste equally fantastic topped with low fat evaporated milk! Made from fresh skimmed milk, our low fat evaporated milk has less than 5% fat - making it a tasty light alternative to our classic Carnation® Evaporated Milk. Just like regular evaporated milk, it's also deliciously creamy in hot drinks; next time you're having a cup of coffee with friends, why not try Carnation® Light Evaporated Milk in coffee?
- Established in 1899, Carnation® has a great heritage. Today Carnation®'s aim is to make home baking easier for everyone. There's a recipe for everyone and every occasion. For more information and hundreds of great-tasting recipes, visit us at www.carnation.co.uk! Have you tried our Carnation® Light Condensed Milk? Another deliciously light option, it's a great alternative for making delicious desserts!
- Each can contains 410g of Carnation® Light Evaporated Milk
- Less than 5% fat
- A deliciously creamy light topping for all your favourite desserts
- Made using fresh milk - rich in calcium and Vitamin D
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 410g
- Rich in calcium and Vitamin D
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D
Semi Skimmed Milk, Stabiliser (Sodium Phosphates), Vitamin D, Minimum 4% Milk Fat, 20% Milk Solids Not Fat
Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days, For Best Before End: see end of can.
Preparation and Usage
- Have you tried....
- Using Carnation® Light Evaporated Milk as a light and creamy topping over fresh berries for a quick and healthy dessert?
- Shake well before opening
Number of uses
8 Contains 8 servings
Metal - Widely Recycled Can
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 12
Not for infants under 12 months
410 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 50g serving|
|Fat||4.0 g||2.0 g|
|of which: saturates||2.7 g||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||11.0 g||5.5 g|
|of which: sugars||11.0 g||5.5 g|
|Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||6.9 g||3.5 g|
|Salt||0.30 g||0.15 g|
|Calcium||250 mg||125 mg|
|-||(31% NRV**)||(16% NRV**)|
|Vitamin D||2.6 µg||1.3 µg|
|-||(52% NRV**)||(26% NRV**)|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-|
|**NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|Contains 8 servings||-||-|
|Less than half the fat of Carnation Evaporated Milk||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016