- Classic Dishwasher Tablets
- Join our clean world revolution.
- Facebook @EcoverUK
- Instagram @Ecover_UK
- Same delightful fragrance. Same powerful formula. New design.
- Our dishwasher tablets unleash the power of biodegradable plant-based ingredients to leave your dishes squeaky clean. That's Smart Green Science.
- We're Ecover, rebels of the cleaning world. This spirit of rebellion and our quest for a cleaner clean is what drives us each and every day.
- Tablet Performance
- All-In-One: Powerful Cleaning, Pre-Soaking Action, Degreases, Shifts Dried-On Food, Salt Action Sparkle & Shine, Rinse aid quick dry formula
- Classic: Powerful Cleaning, Pre-Soaking Action, Degreases, Shifts Dried-On Food
- Full of smart green science
- UNEP Award
- Cruelty-Free international
- Pack size: 500g
5-15%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, <5%: Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfumes (Limonene), Enzymes, Others: Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carbonate, Polypeptide, Disodium Disilicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bleach Activator, Bentonite, Sorbitol, Rape Seed Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Gluconate
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Produced in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Usage Instructions: Please remove wrapper and place tablet in dispenser. Do not place tablet in the cutlery basket. Use with Ecover Rinse Aid and normal dishwasher salt for great results. Preferably run the machine on eco-mode. Only place dishwasher safe material in your dishwasher - no wood, silver, aluminium, tin, copper, antiques, hand painted ceramics, certain types of plastics. In case of doubt wash the item by hand with Ecover washing-up liquid. Dosage: 1 tablet per wash. The wrapper protects the tablets against moisture and is recyclable where facilities exist.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- EPC N.V.,
- Industrieweg 3,
- 2390 Malle,
- Want to clean things up?
- Call us on 03451 302230 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
500 Grams ℮
ECOVER DISHWASHER TBLTS 25 PACK/500G
DANGER DANGER ECOVER CLASSIC DISHWASHER TABLETS Causes serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. Wear eye protection. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Contains: Sodium carbonate peroxide, Sodium silicate.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016