- Energy2016kJ 478kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 536.13kJ (127.26kcal)
- Chicken breast pieces, king prawns and chorizo with cooked rice in a tomato and basil sauce.
- Our King Prawn, Chicken and Chorizo Paella uses Spanish sourced smoked paprika for the most authentic taste. Our paella is the perfect size for 1, but did you know the world's largest paella, made by a Valencian restauranteur, fed about 110,000 people
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Rice(Water, Rice, Onion, Garlic Purée, Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Juice, Parsley, Red Chilli, Turmeric Powder, Smoked Paprika, Black Pepper, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Chicken Breast (12%), King Prawn (Crustacean) (7%), Onion, Red Pepper, Tomato, Water, Peas, Chorizo (2.5%)(Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Paprika, Dextrose, Chilli Powder, Distilled Malt Vinegar, Sage, Rosemary, Colour (Paprika Extract), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Starter Culture, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Tomato Paste, Tomato Juice, Rapeseed Oil, Basil, Cornflour, Salt, Garlic Purée, Distilled Malt Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Smoked Paprika, Sundried Tomatoes, Flavouring, White Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Chicken Extract (Chicken Fat, Chicken Bones, Chicken), Black Pepper, Processing Aid (Sodium Bicarbonate), Rosemary, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Basil Extract, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide), Garlic Oil
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep in the fridge.
Instructions: Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid.
Place in a microwave and heat on full power (900W) for 4 minutes.
Stir before serving - careful, the tray will be hot.
Before you tuck in ensure food is piping hot.
For other microwave wattages, adjust times according to your manufacturers handbook.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Best eaten fresh so not suitable for home freezing
- Although our chefs take every care to remove bones, some may remain.This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (376g**)|
|Energy||536.13kJ (127.26kcal)||2015.85kJ (478.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016