- Energy2145kJ 509kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 536.13kJ (127.26kcal)
- Cooked marinated chicken breast, king prawns and chorizo with cooked rice in tomato and basil sauce.
- Thinking of choosing one of our City Kitchen ready meals? Each of our ready meals has been inspired by our cooks' very own travels and are made freshly, with wonderful ingredients. That’s why they look and taste so deliciously fresh, and we think – always give you a taste of something a little bit different. Some of our customers favourites are Paella, Malaysian Coconut Beef Curry, Hoisin Duck Noodles, King Prawn Linguine and Katsu Chicken Curry and don't worry if you are watching the calories and want to make a lighter choice why not try our Skinny meals. We really hope you enjoy what you’ve chosen. We certainly enjoyed making it
Cooked Rice, Chicken Breast (12%), King Prawn (Crustacean) (7%), Onion, Red Pepper, Tomato, Water, Peas, Chorizo (2.5%), Tomato Paste, Tomato Juice, Rapeseed Oil, Basil, Cornflour, Salt, Garlic Purée, Distilled Malt Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Smoked Paprika, Sundried Tomato, Flavouring, White Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Chicken Extract, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil Extract, Garlic Oil.
Cooked Rice contains: Water, Rice, Onion, Garlic Purée, Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Juice, Parsley, Red Chilli, Turmeric Powder, Smoked Paprika, Black Pepper, Salt.
Chorizo contains: Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Paprika, Dextrose, Chilli Powder, Distilled Malt Vinegar, Sage, Rosemary, Colour (Paprika Extract), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep in the fridge.
Instructions: Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid. Place in a microwave and heat on full power (900W) for 4 minutes. Stir before serving - careful, the tray will be hot. For other microwave wattages, adjust times according to your manufacturers handbook.
Step: Heat on full power, Category E 850 Watt: 4 mins
- Before you tuck in ensure food is piping hot.
Number of uses
- Best eaten fresh so not suitable for home freezing
- Although our chefs take every care to remove bones, some may remain.This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (400g)|
|Energy||536.13kJ (127.26kcal)||2144.52kJ (509.04kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016