- Energy450kJ 108kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 693kJ / 165kcal
- Cured herring (Clupea harengus) fillets with onion and cucumber in a vinegar marinade.
- Wild herring caught in the North East Atlantic or Irish Sea, hand rolled and pickled.
Herring (Fish) (35%), Water, Onion (11%), Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Cucumber, Acidity Regulators (Acetic Acid, Tartaric Acid).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use within 1 week and by 'use by' date shown.
- This product is ready to eat. Remove fillets from pot and place on a plate. Allow to drain before serving.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||693kJ / 165kcal||450kJ / 108kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019