- Antibacterial Surface Wipes
- Bleach-free and rinse-free formula to quickly clean and disinfect all surfaces in the home or out and about. Fragrance free. Ideal for: high chair, changing mat, potty, baby's bath, kitchen fridge and work tops, chopping boards, toilets seats, telephone, mobile phones, computer keyboards.
- 100% Biodegradable*
- *100% Biodegradable wipes
- Bactericidal: in 30 s EN 1040, in 30 s EN 1276 and in 5 min EN 13697 in dirty conditions. Effective on Listeria and Salmonella.
- Fungicidal: in 1 min EN 1275, EN 1650 and in 5 min EN 13697 on C.albicans and A.niger, in dirty conditions. Virucidal: according to the protocol of EN 14476+A1 standard, in dirty conditions in 1 min on Adenovirus type 5 and Norovirus, in 30 sec on Rotavirus, Herpes type 1, PRV (surrogate virus of hepatitis B), BVDV (surrogate virus of hepatitis C).
- Kills bacteria & viruses
- Rinse free
- For soothers & teats
Active ingredient: Ethanol (CAS: 64-17-5): 660.10g/kg
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: Peel label and remove wipe. Rub the surface or the item to be disinfected for at least 30 seconds. Leave to dry. Reseal the pack well to avoid drying out of the wipes.
Name and address
- Laboratoire Rivadis,
- Impasse du petit Rosé,
- 79100 Louzy,
30 x Wipes
MILTON ANTIBAC SURFACE WPS X30
DANGER Precautionary measures: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with regulations. DO NOT USE BABY SKIN OR DURING NAPPY CHANGE. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019