- Rapid Action Pads
- Clearasil® Skin Science
- When fighting breakouts, faster is better.
- How Clearasil® works with your skin
- Cleanse exfoliate and help clear spots fast.
- With Acceladerm™ technology.
- Clearasil spot fighting ingredient works the skin to open up blocked pores, which can lead to spots and breakouts.
- Delivers spot fighting ingredients deep in to the pores, to help clear spots - fast!
- Dermatologically tested.
- Visibly clearer skin in as fast as 4 hours acceladerm technology
- Dermatologically tested
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Sorbitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, Disodium EDTA
Store in a cool dry place but do not freeze.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in USA
Preparation and Usage
- How and when do i use it?
- Use every morning and evening. Wipe pad gently over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Allow to dry. Do not rinse off. Please dispose of used pad in bin and do not flush. Replace lid tightly after use. Wash hands after use.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0333 2005 345
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 630 5429
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation persists, consult a doctor. Wash hands after use.
65 x Pads
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016