- Age Perfect Refreshing Toner
- With age, the skin's repair processes slow down.
- First thing in the morning the skin can appear tired and
- dull, as though crinkled.
- Age Perfect Refreshing Toner has been created by the L'Oréal Paris Laboratories. Enriched with Vitamin C.
- The ultra-invigorating formula:
- Helps to smooth the feeling of mature skin and reduces the appearance of fatigue.
- Refreshes skin.
- More toned and smoother skin that feels fresher. Used daily, skin looks revitalised.
- From Science to Beauty
- With more than 30 years of dedicated research, at L'Oreal Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination.
- Our skincare products are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide.
- Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience.
- For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow.
- Goes well with
- Age Perfect Day Cream
- Age Perfect Night Cream
- Age Perfect Eye Cream
- Refreshes skin
- Smoothing and anti-fatigue
- Enriched with vitamin C
- For mature skin
- Tested under dermatological control
- Pack size: 200ml
782040 7, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B160376/1), Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Apply to the face with cotton wool.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
200 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016