After Eight Mints Carton 300G
- Dark chocolates with peppermint flavoured fondant cream centre.
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is one of life's little pleasures.
- Nestle® Cocoa Plan™
- Supporting farmers for better chocolate.
- Working with UTZ Certified to support cocoa farmers. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- Wafer thin pieces of mint fondant wrapped in dark chocolate, each in their own crisp envelope. After Eight wafer thin mints in their classic carton are the nation's favourite after dinner mints. Each square piece is the perfect balance of soft, refreshing mint fondant with thin dark chocolate, making it the finishing touch to any meal. AFTER EIGHT has been at the heart of the British nation since 1962 when it was launched in order to tap into a gap in the market for Rowntree's for After Dinner chocolate mints. Rowntree's therefore decided to develop a wafer thin mint, and AFTER EIGHT was born. Since launch AFTER EIGHT has been proudly produced in West Yorkshire, initally in Castleford before moving to Halifax in 2013. Over the years, there have been several memorable advertising campaigns including, perhaps the most iconic, 'Dinner Party' campaign in 1999 featuring Stephen Fry, Niomi Campbell and Marilyn Monroe. Today, AFTER EIGHT continues to be a firm British favourite with over 280m individual sweets enjoyed every year in the UK.
- Have you tried After Eight bitesize? Enjoy square pieces of dark chocolate filled with refreshing mint fondant for the perfect treat.
- Flavoured with 100% natural peppermint oil
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 300g
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/Sal/Illipe/Kokum Gurgi/Mango Kernel), Cocoa Butter, Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Peppermint Oil, Citric Acid, Stabiliser (Invertase)
- May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts
Store cool and dry
Number of uses
18 Contains approximately 18 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
300 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**||Reference Intake||% RI*|
|of which saturates||7.6g||1.3g||20g||7%|
|of which sugars||66.4g||11.0g||90g||12%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**2 Mints. Contains approximately 18 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019