- Energy600kJ 142kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1201kJ / 285kcal
- Flatbread topped with garlic and parsley spread.
- Hand Finished Topped with buttery garlic and parsley spread for an aromatic flavour
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Garlic and Parsley Spread (9%) [Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Water, Butter (Milk), Salt, Parsley, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene)], Durum Wheat Semolina, Fermented Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Yeast, Parsley.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 7-8 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 10-12 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- .Remove all packaging..Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.OVEN200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 7-8 minsFROM FROZEN200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 10-12 minsImportantNot suitable for microwave cooking.All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a flatbread (50g)|
|Energy||1201kJ / 285kcal||600kJ / 142kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019